Neighbourhood7 was launched at Manly West Public School in October 2016. The initiative has proven to successfully relieve the burden on wait-listed families and provide a valuable, home based earning opportunity to parents from within the school community.
Neighbourhood7 has since been introduced at several Sydney primary schools including, Brookvale, Cammeray, Curl Curl North, Harbord, Neutral Bay, Leichhardt, St Ives North and Turramurra.
- Support throughout the government approval process;
- Home inspection readiness support;
- Supply of all government-required templates including service agreements and policies and procedures;
- Introduction to wait-listed families;
- Facilitation of bookings and parent payments.